Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Do you think I will make it?

See these cute girls?!







What am I going to do with out them? I hate this, I have to go back to work one week from today, and I am already an emotional wreck! Did I mention I hate it. All the fun times I'm going to miss with them. Snuggling in the morning, going swimming, playing at the park, going for walks. I'm just thankful I got more time then I thought.


Both girls are growing up so fast. Adeline is really funny about what she says. She is also getting very sassy. I told her to sshh and she said no! We need to talk like this. As for Paisley she has found her feet, and loves to stand and sit. If she could just sit up by herself she would be in heaven. I'm sure it won't be long before she has it figured out.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Mistie! They are so adorable. Girls are so much fun... sassy-ness included :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! Good luck going back to work!

    ReplyDelete