Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 Months Already!






I can't believe that Paisley is two months already! It makes me sad. I have been loving staying home with the girls. When I think about going back to work it makes me cry. I guess we will just have to make the most out of the time we have left together.


As far as Paisley goes she is doing pretty good. She has a stupid cold that we can't get rid of. At her 2 month appointment, she weighed 11.5 lbs and was 23 1/2 inches long. She is starting to get chubby. No more skinny baby. She has rolled over a few times on my bed and in her swing! but not ont he floor yet. She is a great baby. I'm just hoping it doesn't all fall apart when I go back to work, because thats what happened with Adeline. She quit sleeping through the night when i went back to work and she still won't sleep through the night! Here is to hoping!




1 comment: