Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy July

We had a pretty exciting July! I don't think we spent one weekend at home. Neither of our parents were at their homes so we spent the holiday with Aaron's Uncle Brad in Rexburg and being in the parade in Victor. Adeline had fun waving her flag out of the truck window.
The next 2 weekends, we went to Utah. Tyler kicked my butt! We hiked everywhere. Dad and Aaron went to Vegas for a class. Adeline wasn't to excited about her Dad being gone, as she tried to stay up waiting for him. We rode the horses, Tyler and Aaron farmed. I worked from home this week, and like a dork I didn't even take one day off. What was I thinking? We wore Adeline plain out, she loved going for walks and all of the Animals. Her favorite part was when the dogs would fight. She would get all excited and scream and wave her hands. We took a nice drive on the mountain, but got ate by mosquitoes when we tried to get out!


The last weekend, we spent at the Hansen Family Reunion, which is one of my favorite things to do! Its just Aaron's aunts and uncles and their kids that come up to the farm. The kids range from 40-2, then all the great grand kids. We floated the Snake River, and got burnt to a crisp! Aaron and I even fell out of the boat! First time ever, I felt like a dork! It was fun to see all of his cousins.

Here are a few pictures from our trip, not to exciting. I wish I could have take pictures on the river, they would have been way cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment