Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Crawling, Standing..

Adeline is bound and determined to accomplish everything! Right before she turned 7 months she learned how to sit up, and crawl. A few weeks before that she learned how to pull her self up to the standing position. Nothing is safe at our house anymore. I thought our couches were to slippery and tall for her to use to stand up, boy was I wrong. She is getting to brave for her own britches! She is a speed demon in her walker now too. She will follow you every where you go. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get some new cute ones. Her hair is turning very blond and is very frizzy and fluffy. At her 6 months appointment which was 18 lbs! Her new favorite thing to do is laugh at everyone, and everything. Then she screams at them! We couldn't ask for a happier baby. I think she only cries at night to remind me that she isn't sleeping through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment