Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!


















Yesterday was Adeline's 1/2 birthday! She is getting so big. Over the past 6 months these are a few of the things we have learned about her.

  • She is very determined, I hope she never looses this trait about her. No matter how far away that toy is, she is going to get it no matter what.

  • She is always doing things very quickly.

  • Eating big girl foods is one of her favorite things to do.

  • She has never been a big fan of taking naps.

  • She loves animals, she is always so excited when the cat comes around.

  • Adeline is not a big cuddler, but is getting a little better at it.

  • She is a music lover, ever since day one.. turn on the radio nice a quite.
  • Reading books is one of her favorite things to do.

Her accomplishments to this point are:

  • She can sit up all by herself.

  • She can scoot around on her bum to get to where she is going.

  • She can pull herself up to the standing position.

  • We are eating cereal and vegetables, which she loves.

  • She has successfully said her first phrase more than once, even if she doesn't know what it means.

  • She can walk forward in her walker.

We are lucky to have such a fantastic baby! I can't wait for the more adventures and to see what she is going to do yet. She is becoming pretty destructive, you can't leave her unattended because you don't know what she is going to be pulling apart! She also takes after her dad. She doesn't just play with her toys, she tries to figure out how to take them off what ever is holding them together. We love her very much, and I'm not sure what I would do with out her!

2 comments:

  1. hey mistie! thanks for saying hi, i had no idea you had a blog. your baby is beautiful. i do have a family blog that is private so you'll have to e-mail me your e-mail address so i can send you an invite. marinscreations@yahoo.com
    take care and talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I can't believe she is already so big! I wish I got to see her more often. Cute blog by the way

    ReplyDelete