Monday, June 8, 2009

5 Months

I'm a little tea pot, that's my new favorite song! We have a book that sings it to her and it if she had it her way it would play non stop. Some of her other favorite things, are her baths. You need rain gear to bath her now days. She also loves going for walks, when we put her in her carrier she starts to squeal. Last but not least she loves all the animals. She thinks she should touch them all. Her five month anniversary was special because he dad blessed her. We did it at Grandma and Grandpa Hansen's house. Unfortunately there are no pictures to follow because I was to stressed out getting the BBQ ready to remember to take them :( It also snowed last yesterday and has been raining all week. I think I jinxed us by getting out Adeline's shorts. The biggest thing that happened is Adeline said her first phrase! I know you don't believe me, but I had 3 witnesses. I thought it was just going to be a fluke, but she said it again last night so we will see.

1 comment:

  1. She is so dang cute! I can't believe everything she can do now. Congrats on the blessing, i bet that was fun for Aaron. I will have to come see you guys next time you come down to visit

    ReplyDelete