We have started feeding Adeline cereal, she does very well. I was hoping it would help her start sleeping through the nigh, but no such luck yet. Aaron likes to help feed her too, as you can see :). Adeline has started trying to sit up all by herself. She does really good most of the time, we have taken a few nose dives. It makes it hard though, because thats all she wants to do, so she doesn't lay and play with her toys as well as she used too. She also has been quite the chatterbox, all we can do is laugh. 
On our way home for Grandma's in Ferron we stopped to see her cousin Kate. They had a good time swapping spit, and eating each others fingers. Its fun to get them together and see how they interact together.
She also made a new best ffriend at Grandma's house. The new puppy Nitro loves her. She was reaching in his mouth pulling his hair, everything and he just layed there and took it! What a good puppy. We got to spend a lot of time outside, Adeline loved it. She hearded cows for her first time and actually got to go on some walks. She still only wants to pet Meg the horse, the others just aren't the same.


Yea, people told me that feeding Jason would help him sleep through the night, but it doesn't! We just started giving Jason food too! He loves it and can't get enough! I love Aaron's method of feeding her!
ReplyDeleteI love those cheeks!! Laynee still doesn't sleep through the night. For example last night. I heard her several times. I don't get out of bed unless she is really crying then I go check on her. Most nights I don't hear her but she will be two in September! I don't get it.
ReplyDelete