
Mom says its better late then never to show you the pictures of our Halloween adventures. We carved pumpkins. I liked it better this year than last.. I was a little scared though, when Mom would turn off the lights. I just hid behind the cupboard and peeked around, made me a little nervous.

For Halloween this year I was "Boo" from Monsters Inc. My mom made my costume and I hated it. She put this itchy purple fabric down my neck and I tried my hardest to cry and throw a fit so I wouldn't have to wear it. She did fix it for me though, so I could stand it. It didn't help from the first day she put it on to Halloween I grew and it made it a little tight. I got to go trick or treating twice. I went to the trunk or treat at the church and played with my friends. We also went out on Halloween night. I got lots of candy both times. We are still eating it.



Lots has happened since the last time we posted anything. I sleep in a big girl bed now. I like to get up in the middle of the night and stand by my parents bed. For the most part though I find it
OK in my own room. Papa and Grandma B came to visit, we went to the Zoo and
the back way to Flag Ranch.
During this trip I fell in love with the animal "moose" now they are my favorite.
I got to go see my new cousin and go swimming at a hotel. My mom and dad are permanently going to have to put me in a life jacket because i love to jump in, and will try why they aren't watching.
I'm getting pretty good at talking, I can say almost any word you throw at me, and have a few sentences that I say. I like to count, it usually goes: 1, 2.. 1,2.. 1.2.3. Our goal was to count to 10 by the time we were 2 maybe we will make it! I also love baby dolls.That's all for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment