Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello


Hello, my name is Adeline.. I am 18 months, almost 19 months old now. I enjoy playing with my new puppy Tess. I also enjoy eating her food and playing in her water. My mom tries to hide her food from me, but I just find the source. I love all of my animals, and my new puppy has helped me stay out of trouble.

I went to the doctor last week. I weighed 28 lbs and am 33 inches tall. The doctor said I am doing great. He gave me some Tinkerbell stickers in exchange for two shots. I still do well in the car as a passenger. My latest trick is to put on my sandals by myself and try to dress myself. I am very good with utensils and can drink out of cup as long as I don't get bored and dump it down the front of me. I also love to jump off of things.

I have added a few phrases to my vocabulary and the past couple of days I copy what ever word you say to me. I like to eat, and help myself to whatever I can find. My sleeping skills are still up and down, we never know if we are going to get a full nights rest or not. All and all I am doing well, and I hope that summer will last forever!


4 comments:

  1. Mistie,
    she is getting so big and she is so cute, I love the outfit, Boots go with everything just ask my Cort!! He turned three already and my Camille will be one in six weeks!! Time flies when you are watching your kids grow each day!!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adeline is so stinking cute! I can't believe how grown up she is getting. I can't wait to see ya'll :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little post! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! She just looks so big, I looked at Wilson the other day and he's just a little boy now and not my little baby. Sounds like she is so fun!

    ReplyDelete