

Nothing new has really been going on in the Hansen household. Adeline is getting busier, and causing us more trouble :). She as learned how climb up on chairs no matter the size. As long as it has rails, she can concure it. She also climbs up on the fireplace and stands on everything. Its all about her. She loves to feed herself with a spoon, we just have to work on mastering getting the food on the spoon now. She isn't talking to much more, she does say "whos that?" Whats that kind of one in the same. Dad, Here, bye, ya and hi once in a while. She loves to tell you off. She just turns around and starts gibbering and shaking her finger. We took her to have her blood drawn for her turning one, and she did so well. They took it like an adult and she didn't wiggle or shed a tear! What a big girl we have.
I'm thankful that I have Adeline, I'm not sure if I'd keep my sanity with out her. I'm not sure if its the weather, but I've been having a rough time lately. I just don't feel like myself, so sorry to all of those I have ran into. I'm just not feeling up to par lately.


She sounds like so much fun! She is a doll.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie- and she is getting so big, I wish they could stay little just a little bit longer!
ReplyDeleteShe is really growing. Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time. Even though we live far away, we are always here. We love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete