Saturday, March 14, 2009

Crawling???


So our little Adeline is going to be crawling before we know it! For some reason I quit putting her on her belly, and got in trouble at the doctors. So we have been spending more time on our belly. Adeline hates it! She screams and cries the whole time. Today she was on her play gym which kind if has a slippery material on it. When I layed her down her legs were kind of tucked up under her. The next thing I knew she was sliding and crawling all over it. She never lifted her head so she kind of had a floor burn on her face. I'm going to try to film it next time, if there is a next time. She also has a new best friend..

2 comments:

  1. She is a little cutie, glad to hear she is here. And I hope all is going well for you all. Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Just be glad she isn't crawling yet--when they start they get into everything!!!

    ReplyDelete