Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 Months Old

Adeline is getting bigger by the minute. She already weighs 10.5 lbs, and is 22.25 inches long according to the doctor. Aaron and I measured 23. She loves to smile and laugh at you. She loves her new swing that we bought her and her play gym. She loves music, in fact today she cried while the commercials were on the radio and was happy when the music started playing again. Taylor Swift is her favorite. She loves to lay on her back and wiggle, she goes non-stop. She has started talking and I swear she can say HI. Aaron thinks I'm nuts. She has almost mastered holding her head up.




4 comments:

  1. Yahoooo!! Blogging... you will grow to love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have a blog now!!! Keep up on it so I can see new pics of Adeline all the time :)(Its way cute by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll! I want to know how you got such a cute picture of her smiling! Jason just goes blank as soon as the camera comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that you have started a blog on facebook. Hope you don't mind me adding you and following it. Feel free to do the same

    ReplyDelete