Paisley Ann Hansen came to us Saturday April 16! Almost one week after her due date. Best of all she came all by herself :). Adeline is adjusting well. She has had one big jealousy fit because her daddy wasn't paying attention to her. So far Paisley is doing great. She is a good sleeper which is totally opposite of her sister. Grandma is still here helping us and will be for a few more days. We love our new addition to the family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


She is so sweet! I can't wait until we can come and meet her. I am glad that things are going so well.
ReplyDeleteMistie,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new baby, I did not even know you were expecting, your girls are close in age like my two, cort turned two and a few months later we had camille. Congrats to you and aaron, she is beautiful. Hope all went well for you and her during labor. Talk soon
Yahoooooo CONGRATS! I love the name Paisley... so cute!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is too dang cute! I hope you guys are all doing well! :)
ReplyDelete