Monday, January 10, 2011

Adeline's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe that Adeline is two! Where has the time gone.. For her birthday I decided to make her a Minnie Mouse cake since she is kind of obsessed with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She has been kind of devistated since her face has started disapearing. Her bithday only last 2 days versus Christmas that lasted 5.
Its impossible to get her to smile, but she did a pretty good once I told her just to show me her teeth instead.








She is a very determined little girl. We reached our goal of being able to count to 10 by the time she was 2. Now we need to work more on our letters. We went to the doctor and she didn't have to have any shots. She weighs 30 lbs. and was 36.5" tall. I think she is probalby taller than that, she wouldn't stand up for them. She is still happy most of the time, but is getting a little bossy.She also is very well mannered.





1 comment:

  1. Mistie,
    She is getting so big, looks like she had a great birthday

    ReplyDelete