Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SLOW DOWN!

Adeline is growing up way to fast and is getting way to smart for her britches. I wish I could freeze her in time. Above is one of her latest tricks. When we went for her 9 month appointment I was totally bummed because waving was the only thing she couldn't do. We've practiced and have it down to an art, minus the time delay. She usually waves as you walk out the door. We haven't been doing too much more besides she is trying to run now. She can also comb her hair, brush her teeth, and when she pulls her hairbow out she attempts to put it back in.
We spent Thanksgiving in Ferron it was nice. We rode horses and shot skeet. It was my first time to actually shoot. I was pretty impresed with my self, I was better than expected. We ate lots of food. Our company for the weekend was Apryll, Wendy, Char, Jamie, and her family from Bicknel. Rachelle and Time came on Saturday since Rachelle being a news girl doesn't get any time off. The weather was very nice. Adeline enjoyed running around outside playing with all of the animals. She is quite the cowgirl, the first day we didn't even have to hang on to her she just balanced in the saddle.

Now if we could just get Adeline to sleep through the night! The month of November was terrible. I think she has been up more now then when we first brought her home from the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. She is so big Mistie. We miss you guys. Kate and Adeline need to play! She stands so good. Kate is not standing alone for very long. I wish that Adelie could sleep better. Did you get her crib moved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistie--she is adorable!
    Are you going to be in Ferron at Christmas? We should get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel- they grow up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete