Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Things...

What have we been up to lately? I thought I would show you in pictures...

We love to read books!
Happy Halloween and 9 months! Our stats are as follows:
Weight 20.9lbs 82%
Height 28.5 in. 84%
Head 18 in 97%
Don't worry though they are all brains! It also holds 2 new teeth. She got them at the same time, so it wasn't really a hard time, just one bad night.

Last but not least she is very destructive! Just look at what a good job she did at pulling down every movie we own!






4 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! Looks like you guys have your hands full! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laynee did the same thing with the movies. So I put them where she wouldn't get them. And I can keep all her toys in her room and now she doesn't make big messes like that any more. Your little girl is such a cutie. And growing fast.

    ReplyDelete